Key Things that Make the Facility World Class
- We have adequate floor space to serve any size class, including 3 separate rooms.
- Plymouth Crossfit Lower Town’s eighteen-foot ceilings provide a spacious feeling while providing room for critical CrossFit movements, like rope climbs.
- We have plenty of parking so you are never getting into fights in the parking lot over a space like you do at the mall during Christmas.
- We like to workout but we enjoy socializing with cool people even more. We get together a lot to hangout, so when you join you get a bunch of friends for free.
- We have an athlete lobby to mingle, socialize or roll out and you won’t interrupt classes.
- We have 2 spacious shower facilities in case you need to get back to work right after you crush the WOD.
- Outside of our big bay doors, we have a LARGE flat parking lot to play in, along with field areas. Also outside we have a pull-up rig attached to the building!!
- We do not have JUNK equipment!!! You invest in us, we invest in you! All of our equipment is good brand name quality made in the USA!
- We have a commercial grade floor cleaner, the Bulldog WD20!! Which keeps our floors spotless!
- Our Programming is done by our friend and mastermind Doug Chapman. Doug is a true CrossFit O.G. and has programmed/coached several world-class athletes for many years. Doug was named head coach of the Miami Surge – NPGL in 2015. There is a science to getting stronger and faster and the grease board at the DChap lab is packed with fun activities! So whether you want to stand on the podium or just walk up the stairs without being out of breath we have you covered with hours of daily programming to fit anyone’s needs and help you get you where you want to be!